Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cute Things Brett Says

Here are a few things that Brett has said lately that make us laugh.

We were having FHE the other night and I had a major headache. So I decided that we would not use the piano. Mainly cause I couldn't stand to have Brett beating on it for the opening song. As we are singing acapella, Brett exclaims, "Hey, Hey guys, no we are suppose to use the piano!"


Oh look mama, Nucleation's! (He really meant nucleation sites. Nucleation sites are where the little bubbles that are found on the side of a glass form. Commonly found when pop is poured into a glass.)


Brett has been growling again. Usually he runs up to Kate, and gets right in her face and growls. One Day he can up to me and started to growl, then he said, "growl like a lion." And I said, "Oh yeah. What else growls like a lion." I was thinking that he would come up with things like, a dinosaur, or a bear. Instead he looked at me, and said in the most sincere matter of fact tone, "Mama."


Every time Brett see the President on TV he exclaims, "Look mommy, Crock(Barack) Obama." I will have to admit, I neither encourage nor correct this.


When Brett asks what something is, it is our general rule to tell him. Brett was taking a bath the other day and he asked dad about the whirlpool was called and Jon taught him about the "coriolis effect". I am on the phone a few days later, telling my dad that 'Corialis' is his new word. Brett looks at me and says, "No mom, it is Coriolis."


We have some pretty funny comments from him about his body parts. Since I don't want to embarrass him, I will not publish them to the whole world. Trust me, they are hilarious.

1 comment:

Ben said...

I like the crock obama!!!! So funny!!! -steph