My final is next Thursday and I am super excited to be done with my class. It was a very interesting class but also very demanding. I am excited mainly cause once I am done I can focus on sissy coming. I am also super excited for conference, there is nothing like getting the "You know you can do better talk!" It is nice to know that the Lord thinks I have room for improvement, and that He shouldn't give up on me. A little bit of hope is always nice!!
I am starting to get more and more exhausted every day, which just means more nap times. If only I could convince a very active little boy that he NEEDS more the one nap a day. Although I can't complain, his naps at about two hours long. I feel huge, but am told that I am still really small, I guess I'll have to post the pictures everyone is dying to see. I am still have plenty of back pain, but we are dealing with that as it comes. My morning sickness is back, YEA! There is nothing quite like feeling dog sick in the morning, I dread the day when I wake up and I feel great. I have 10 weeks left and am completely thrilled. I remember when I was only 10 weeks along and thought that I was going to die, I can't believe that we now only have 10 weeks left. For that I am very grateful.
Sissy is kicking and moving ALL day, I doubt that she ever stops. My body has finally realized that I can sleep during all the kicking. It only took my body three weeks of utter exhaustion to figure that one out, but at least we figured it out. Her current stats at 30 weeks are this: she weighs almost 3 lbs and is 15 inches long. Her eyesight is slowly developing, but it is coming along.
Life has been pretty crazy these last two semesters, but we are all looking forward to having a nice break this summer, especially all of the family that is coming into town for sissy's blessing(which is already scheduled). Maybe within a few weeks we can start to bounce names off of everyone? Wouldn't you like that? Or I guess we could keep it a secret until she is born, guess we'll see!!
68 Days to Go!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your almost there!!!!! Keep going! get your naps in now because it is hard to get them in with 2 kids. Miss you guys!
oh... the family is just growing and growing! now if we can only get Brad and Heather to get married... the family would grow even faster!!!
Thanks Kathlen! That is so exciting that you are in Ann Arbor! We actually just came to town and found an apartment. But we'll definitely see you in the fall, and it so nice to know you are there. We will be living in Harbor House apartments and go to the Ann Arbor 2nd ward I think. Where do you guys live and what ward do you go to?
By the way, congratulations on expecting another baby!
just a couple of more days!!! good luck. keep it up!!
Post a Comment