Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Picasso Came To Visit

I was reading a friends blog the other day and was just laughing at her little boy who is Brett's age, this little boy has repeatedly taken crayons and markers to their apartment walls. What else do you do, but laugh and be grateful that your kid doesn't do that.

Fact: Crayons, Markers, Pens, Pencils and any other writing utensil are not the only things that you can use to write on a wall.

The Proof:

Clean Up: 10 Minutes


This little gem actually came last week and was the zipper on Brett's sweater. You could say that I was not too concerned about what Brett was doing, until Jon came home and asked me what had happened to the wall. That is when I knew Picasso had come to visit.

Fact: A toddler can color eleven feet and two inches of wall with a blue crayon in 2.5 seconds.

The Proof:
Clean Up: 20 Minutes

Helping Mom clean the walls:
This is the picture that he was coloring before he decided to color the wall:Here is the back to the picture:I guess my little Picasso just needs a blank canvas!

I hope that you all got a good laugh at our expense.....Don't laugh to hard, you could next!!

1 comment:

Keriann said...

I know that day is coming for me. Once James gets mobile, I know he will be trouble.

Side Note: The Infangers are doing good. It was really fun to see Alison, but Bishop was out of town. :(