Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

My sister in law/Bf, Becca(as Brett calls her) and I share a birthday. Since this year I was too busy trying to dig my way out of school work. I simply forgot that my birthday was coming up, until about a week before when every one decided to ask for a birthday list. Since I forgot my birthday, I also forgot hers! SORRY, BECC!! Since she has inquired about my physical features, I figured that along with a belated birthday card I would post her a picture. I know that it is a lame present, but I am lame so its ok, right. So here it is:
Sorry for the lame present, but I promise to do better next year. I won't be pregnant and half brain dead. Lucky for everyone else who gets to cash in on Becc's misfortune. I still think that I am looking pretty dang good for being almost 32 weeks!!

Happy Tax Day!!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

You look great!

TC, Ashley said...

Kathlen, you do look great! I can't believe you are so far along. Time flies. Good luck!

Leslie said...

You look beautiful