I know that I have a million things that I want to Blog about, some how all my ideas have left me. So I am going to Blog about the most recent/funniest thing I have seen lately. SNL political skits, but not just any political skit on SNL. Political skit involving Sarah Palin. Before we go any further, I want everyone to know that I still don't know who I am voting for, and come November I might just write in my own name. Here are my two favorite skits, I hope that you get the same good laugh that I did. P.S. these skits are pretty clean(or I didn't get the joke), or I wouldn't be posting them. I can't get the second one to work right now, so I will keep working on it!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! I've been loving Tina Fey as Sarah Palin. The season opener was HYSTERICAL!!
Hi Kathlen!!
A few things:
1. Here's my political plug: Obama
2. Adam and I watched a bunch of SNL Palin skits last night and died laughing.
3. Adam and I just got another laptop for me to use; Dell has some great deals. The one we got is the inspiron 1525. You can get it for about $600, depending on what programs and customizations you prefer. So far, I love it. I'm so sorry to hear about your migraine. I hate any sort of headaches. I hope it continues to get better!!
Thanks for the political plug, are you sure you don't want to vote for me?
Post a Comment