
It isn't that I can't make up my mind, I can not in good faith vote for either candidate. I feel like they both will mess up and make things worse, no one can convince me otherwise. I am a registered republican, I agree with MOST of their ideals, I am a conservative. However I believe in crossing party lines to vote for someone who will get the job done RIGHT. I do not believe that either of these men can do that.
At one point I vowed not to vote in this election, but as I prayed about it I have felt that I need to vote now more then ever. As I have continued research, I have heard so many say that want to vote for the man that will help usher in the second coming(good idea). My only fear is that this election might not coincide with the Lords timing for the second coming, and then the economy will be even worse.
Our decision as a couple is to vote for the man who we believe is the lesser of the two evils. Then pray, pray that the Lord my guide them. Pray that they will pray, and listen to the Lord. There is nothing that the Lord doesn't care about.
I encourage you to pray about your decision before you vote and then pray for those who will eventually run our country. We need the Lord now more then ever!
2 comments:
Oh, we are so on EXACTLY the same page. I have yet to see it better put. Prayer and Faith are the only candidates we can truly believe in.
I totally understand your dilemma, but I do see Obama as a worse threat to the American people than McCain. Obama's policies are dripping with socialist views and although McCain is not a conservative as I would hope for the man I vote in he would be far better than Obama. So please vote! Your vote could matter. Even though they are both bad please vote for the lesser of the bad. America needs YOUR vote. please don't throw it away.
Post a Comment