I have decided to start blogging again. Sometimes I have to ask myself why I stopped blogging in the first place. the first reason is my schooling started getting harder. Kids started multiplying. Cub scout took every last minute that I had to myself. I also thought that people didn't read my blog anymore, which is one of the reasons why I had stopped blogging. If people were not going to read it, then I have other important things to get done, like school, scouts and kids. I was also feeling really inadequate, there are a lot of people out there that can express themselves way more eloquently then I can, and I am afraid that I have a tendency to offend people (which I don't mean to do, I am not that kind of person). A lot of that has to do with the fact that I am ADD, when I have something to say it almost NEVER come out right and it frustrates me. My thoughts in my head are great but when I say things most of the time it just comes out all wrong and that is that part that frustrates me. On top of that my sentence structure is horrible and most often filled with incomplete sentences, and worst of all missing letters on my words. It just comes down to the fact that I stink at writing, which is one reason I am continuing my education.
Over the last 10 months I have been trying to come back to blogging, I think that I need it, but I have been so discouraged. I got a text last night from my sister in law, asking to see pictures of my kids, so that they can watch them grow. If you know Jon and I we are not big on posting our kids pictures on facebook(for me it is due to the privacy and right of those photos, I could be wrong), but I am more then happy to post pictures on my blog. Which then leads me back to the fact that I have to start blogging again, I realized that this blog has been more of a journal for me and my kids. I make going through some things right now and I think that this blog will help me and maybe someone who reads it, if there is anyone left. Some of the things that I write are going to be personal. I believe that Heavenly Father doesn't give me trials that are just for me, He gives me trails so that I can help others and so that other can learn from my mistakes. So if you can stand my incomplete sentences, random ramblings, my brutal honesty and any other silly things I do, you are more then welcome to come share my life and joy that I have and don't take offense. :)
So much time has past that I don't know where to start. Jon reformatted my laptop so all my pictures are in a safe spot, which is not my laptop. I think that I am going to start with the birth of Emma and as I find pictures of my kids from last summer I will post those. I am so excited to share some of the greatest blessing in my life, starting with my most recent, Emma.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am really glad you'll be blogging. Even though people consider me "a writer" I didn't want to feel pressure to write perfectly on my blog, so I don't! I think of it as a journal for myself and kids too and probably enjoy what I write waaaaaaaaay more than anyone else does. Welcome back and I look forward to reading your posts :)
I read your blog, and I am glad you are back!
Post a Comment