Thursday, September 9, 2010
What Would You Say?
I want to do some vinyl lettering on a 14 1/2"w X 5'5"l living room wall. The biggest struggle is what to say. What can I say that is not offensive, that is inspirational, that is not written on everyone else's wall? This is something that will be seen by EVERYONE who walks into my house, so I need some serious help. What would you say, if it were your wall? Post your quote or saying in the comments section below, and feel free to post as many as you want. At the end of one month(Oct 9th) I will announce the winning quote, and I will send a surprise gift to that person. Good Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
and out of SMALL things proceedeth that which is GREAT
I need some time to think about it...
Hey sorry I just saw that you want to do secret shopping. here are the companies that I do: http://www.mysteryshops.com/
https://www.msishopper.net/Site/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fsite%2f
http://insite.intelli-shop.com/index.norm.php
You can also go to http://mspa.jobslinger.com/exec/sfs/jobboard
to find legit companies in your area.
good luck!
Sing, like no one is listening.
Love, like you'll never be hurt.
Dance, like no one is watching.
Live, like it's heaven on Earth.
I don't know if you can make that fit, but it's one of my favorites.
You can always put something classic like....
I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'm the map, I'M THE MAP!
Just kidding, please don't hurt me.
Katie
Here are a couple to choose from. I really love quotes.(and don't worry it won't hurt my feelings if you don't pick one of mine even with me giving you several wonderful choices-lol)
1."Being with those I love...is enough."
2. "Enjoy the simple things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."
3. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away."
4. "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain."
5."No success can compensate for failure in the home." (pretty sure this was a prophet and not an annoymous one but not sure who it was.)
Wonderful things start
to happen when
you dream outside
of your sleep.
If life is easy,
you are not
challenging yourself.
Here is an idea for you, for a project.
A board that you can put tiled picks of your children on.
Underneath the pictures, the words in vinyl lettering "The keys to my heart"
Underneath that hooks for your keys.
Another idea for a Family home Evening chart. A 12 x 12 metal tile in a picture frame.
Vinyl letters.
The Wierschkes
Prayer Song Scriptures
Lesson Activity Treats
Magnet pebbles with family members picture on them. "like the ones you made us, that hangs on our refrigerator.
Attitude is Everything!
Here is the story behind this. Hope it fits here.
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.
'Well,' she said, 'I think I'll braid my hair today.'
So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.
'H-M-M,' she said, 'I think I'll part my hair down the middle today.'
So she did and she had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.
'Well,' she said, 'today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail.'
So she did, and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.
'YAY!' she exclaimed.
'I don't have to fix my hair today!'
Attitude is everything.
Here is another idea for you wall.
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.......
and another.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
love you!
Mom
Post a Comment