Heavy duty shelves Retail:$80 Garage Sale:$20
Sheer Curtains Retail: $40($20 per panel) Garage Sale: $5 for both
Not pictured:Brand new pair of black sunday shoes Retail:$40(they were high end shoes) Garage Sale:$5
Pack and Play Retail:$70 Garage Sale:$10 (Only used twice)
Halloween costume for Brett Retail:$30 Garage Sale:Free
Wipe Warmer Retail:$20 Garage Sale:$2
Cute little ballerina shoes for Kate Retail:$20 Garage Sale: $5
Princess Binky Clip Retail:$20(lots of Rhinestones) Garage Sale:Free
(I know I am forgetting something, but I am not sure what)
Total: Retail: $1615 Garage Sale:$123, but I really only paid $106. As she was counting up my total she kept knocking of a few bucks here and there because, "It makes my counting easier" she said.
I think I walked away with a steal! What do you think??
5 comments:
that does sound like a steal. I haven't been to a good yard sale like that.
$100 sounds like a lot to spend at a garage sale, but it's all amazing stuff! Good job! You must feel so good about your home. I love garage sales.
that is amazing!!
Way to go Kathlen! That is terrific. Wanna go garage saleing with me?
Yeah! I love yard sales too!
Post a Comment