Jon and I have been planning this for quite sometime, we knew that this would add to our expenses. As if one wasn't hard enough to take care of, to add another would bring a whole new set of challenges. We knew that this was inevitable and we had been planning on it, so it was no surprise to our families when we announced that we had finally purchased our new laptop. With both of us in school now, we couldn't say no. We are just loving it, it gives us a whole new level of freedom. There is something liberating about not having to sit at a computer. We will no longer have to fight over who's school work is more important.
Life just couldn't get any better, well actually it can. Maybe your original thought about our addition was right. Ok, it was right. All of my hospital visits and my chemical imbalance(which was true) are because of our new little one. The pregnancy has been way worse then Brett's, but we have been able to make it through(there were times that I didn't think that I would, literally). I am currently 18 weeks, which I am thrilled about. Every week that passes means that I can eat and smell more, which thrills Jon too. We have not been able to cook in the house, and our ward has been amazing about taking care of us. They have even taken Brett so that I could rest. We have been so grateful for all of the help. We go in next week to find out the gender of, I am putting up a little poll so you can vote. We have been seeing a high risk doctor and she has already done an ultrasound to make sure that we are only having one. So voting will be 50/50, it will be interesting to see what you guys think. But hurry you have a little more then a week. We have a few suspicions about what we are having, but I am not saying anything. Baby is due June 11th, Brett and baby will be 2 years and week apart. Brett is excited for Baby, he will be a great big brother.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Of course I have to vote for a boy! :-) Congratulations you guys. We are still so excited for you. Can't wait to see you and your new little one! Boo too!
Love You!
Oh my goodness, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so thrilled for you!! :D
Congratulations Kathlen! I'm not sure if you've visited our blog lately, but our news is out too--my due date is July 21st!
I hope your pregnancy gets easier as it goes. We miss you guys.
Hey congrats!!!! I will keep you in my prayers!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I am guessing you are having another boy!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting. We are so happy for you! Sorry your pregnancy has been worse. Mine was this time as well. So not cool. Shouldn't our bodies get use to it and make it easier?? the sacrifices we make for these sweet little ones to come into our families and what a blessing they are.. Hope all goes well. Make sure to keep us all updated!!
sorry if I sent the message twice. I forgot that you approve them and I was so confused as to why my comment didn't show up.. Just delete one!!
I have been meaning to comment for a while but with Ella being sick and not sleeping well, I've kind of just been reading blogs and not commenting. Bummer. But congrats! I sure hope it's a girl!! And I'm sorry we didn't get to see you at Christmas too. Oh, and ps. that little floating baby kind of scares me...
Congrats on your news today! That's excited for everyone!
Yay! I'll make sure Jenni knows, in case she hasn't found your blog yet.
-Nikki
Oh, man the poll just closed! I was going to say girl, just because I know you would love it! Congratulations! This was a hilarious and ingenious post, by far the best baby announcement I have ever read! I wish you luck and will pray for you. I couldn't believe reading this pregnancy was worse than the last...you must be the toughest person I know!
Post a Comment