Last Sunday, we were down and out with a nasty cold. With much hesitation, I missed my first sunday during this pregnancy(when I was pregnant with Brett I missed church a lot, and it was really hard to go back, hence the hesitation). This week didn't go smoothly, and Brett has been cranky. Our colds go worse, but I was determined to go to church, even just for sacrament. It was so good to partake of the sacrament, even if we were fighting a little boy the whole time.
He did how ever offer a little comic relief, when he held out his had that had matchbox cars in it and announced to the little boy in front of us, "Mine, Mine!" Or as he is shoving said cars down his onesie, "Pocket!"
Sadly we left after sacrament, but the baby and I couldn't take anymore knees for elbows from a little boy and Papa was so tired and sick. Today I was able to feel uplifted and ready to take on next week. I just hope that the week takes it easy on me.
I don't know if I should post updates about the pregnancy, and what people what to know. So there is a little poll to the right, please vote so I'll know! I promise not to be offended, if you don't care.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's really good of you to recognize how even just going to Sacrament meeting will keep your spirit strong and that missing church, even for reasons related to pregnancy, can make it hard later on. Kind of reminds me of this month's visiting teaching message about staying strong and immovable. Hope you're feeling as strong and healthy as possible!!
Post a Comment