Life in the Wierschke household has been a little crazy. It all started with a little cold and something that I thought I would be able to conquer on my own, as I have done in the past. Turned out that on Monday I had to go to the hospital and stay the night, because I had a slight chemical imbalance. As long as I stay on my meds and drink plenty of fluids I should be ok, and we won't have to go back to the hospital!!
I hate being in hospitals, I always get so restless. Not to mention that I always feel sicker then I really am. Even though U of M has some pretty amazing facilities, I can't say that I enjoyed my little vacation. I cant even call it a vacation, I missed my little family so much. Thanks to all who watched Brett for me on such short notice.
P.S. You know that saying that says something to the effect of, always put on clean underwear before you leave the house cause you never know. Well after my little experience on Monday I have a few other things that you should always do before you leave the house!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was sad to hear you have been sick and had to go to the hospital. I agree. I get really restless sitting in the hospital. I have been in the hospital for 16 days now, and I am going crazy!
I am glad you are home now and hope you are feeling better.
Didn't know you were sick! Hope you're doing well!
Lame. Going to the hospital would be fun if it were actually a relaxing thing, you had a baby-sitter, you weren't sick and you could just relax. I guess that's what a vacation is... and the hospital probably isn't that. How did you get a chemical imbalance? Just from being sick?
Post a Comment