We are still waiting for funding, we find out Friday or Saturday if we get the GSI position(Which is what I am praying for.) Jon has applied at Cook Nuclear Power Plant, in Benton Harbor(Benton Harbor is an hour west of Sturgis.) As a backup plan, he is pretty confident that we can get in. Life is still up in the air, which makes it very stressful for me. Other then that we seem to be holding up pretty well.
Brett took his first swim on Monday, at first he didn't like it and then he got used to the water and was enjoying himself. I can't remember if I had told you that Brett has 6 teeth now or not, but he does!! Brett has been chewing on everything.....Literally. He chews on the couch, on his binky, sippy cups, blankets and even occasionally on us. Which as you can imagine is not very enjoyable. Brett now weights a whopping 24 pounds, that little boy is solid!!
I just gave in and signed up for facebook, I don't know how faithful I am going to be to it, but I wanted to get in touch with some friends, so if you have facebook feel free to add me as your friend. I have been doing a lot of do-it-yourself projects lately, which has been kind of fun. I will post before and after pictures later.
All in All, life is still good!!
3 comments:
Things being up in the air can sometimes be even more stressful than getting bad news!! I'd just rather KNOW so I can be planning or doing something. That's how things are for us right now, anyway. So hopefully you find things out soon and they work our well!! Brett is darling!!
The Craguns love you! We found your blog through somebody else's and wow-your baby boy is so cute and so big! It has been really fun to see the photos that you have posted and to read about what is happening in your life.
I am in the process of making a blog too. I'll let you know when I get it set up. Take care, I'd love to hear from you. Jenni
Mckenna, I am exactly the same way. Sometimes I just want to tell the Lord, to let me in on the plan. I will be ok with whatever happens, just as long as I know. Sadly we can't grow like that, but gosh wouldn't it be nice?
Post a Comment