Our brakes have been squeeling, so the last time we were at Mom and Dad's we had Dad take a look at them. Since mom and I were canning pears, the guys took Brett out with them. After about an hour I was curious as to what Brett was doing. This is what I found

You think his face is gross, his hands were ten times worse.

Yes, he got the hubcap off all by himself.

Working on the hubcap.
This is a little video of his saying screwdriver, which comes out screwdrivaver. Cute video only a few seconds long and totally worth it, if I do say so myself. Sorry it is sideways.
I do have to say that he is the best mechanic in town.....didn't charge me a penny.
6 comments:
That is sooooooooooo cute!
Priceless moments, so you are so far away.
He's hired! What a cutie!
Ben's truck needs some repairs so please send him this way!!
They getting to be a big guy. so fun.
OOOOOOOHH can I say how much I truly miss that litte boy that I call Brett!!!!! Kat he is growing up way to fast, Please stop his from growing any faster... We need to find a week that i can come down. I might be getting a new job that will pay me better and give me my sundays off and give me set hours.
Post a Comment